- One Long Cord – 59"/150 cm
- Two Short Cords – 29.5"/75 cm
Leather Cord Set
CocoKnits - Leather Cords
These extra cords are vegetable tanned. We've found they don’t dry out quickly. They start out softer and require less conditioning so they won’t “stick” to yarn as much. These new work better for finer yarns.
- These vegetable tanned leather cords need minimal care and maintenance.
- Just like hands, leather can get dry & needs moisturizing. We suggest, if needed, treat the cord with THREAD MAGIC or another thread conditioner to keep your cords smooth and limber.
- Screw the needle on only until it is attached to the cord. If you continue to over-screw, you risk breaking the leather inside the needle.