Mechita is a fingering-weight version of the beautifully-dyed single-ply superwash yarn. Just as soft and rich as the original, but great for lighter projects!
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, baby and kids items, lace, cables, textured stitches.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project in the same dye lot. In some colors the skeins may vary one from the other even in the same dye lot. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Weight: Fingering Weight
- Texture: Single ply
- Skein Weight: 100 grams (3.53 oz)
- Yardage: 420 yd (384 m)
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Gauge: 26.0 to 30.0 = 4 inches
- Needle size: US 1-2 or 2.25 - 2.75 mm
- Hook Size: US D-3 to 7 or 3.25-4.0mm
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble dry