Brooklyn Tweed Dapple
|Availability:||In stock (9)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
DK weight Dapple balances the spring and bounce of fine American Merino wool with the airy softness of Texas organic cotton, with a lofty 2-ply woolen-spun construction for that “favorite sweatshirt” feel in baby sweaters, lightweight shawls, and garments. Dapple’s unique dye process creates heathered tonal colorways that shift throughout each skein for one-of-a-kind projects every time.
3% of profits from Dapple help to support the National Black Farmers Association in perpetuity, to aid farmers who have historically been excluded from land ownership and to recognize the complex history of American cotton.
- 165 yards (150 meters) | 50 grams | DK weight
- 2-ply woolen-spun construction
- 60% 20.5 micron Merino wool from Utah & Nevada
- 40% organic cotton from Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Wool scoured at Chargeurs Wool USA in South Carolina
- Cotton ginned at Woolam Gin in Texas
- Spun at Crescent Woolen Mills in Wisconsin
- Skein dyed at Caledonian Dye Works in Pennsylvania
- Finished at Clemson Winding in Pennsylvania
100% developed, sourced, processed, spun and dyed in the USA.