Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Shelter is our versatile 2-ply worsted weight yarn. Soft and sturdy American Targhee-Columbia wool is spun woolen style – airy clouds of carded fiber become a yarn with remarkable lightness, warmth and a traditionally handcrafted appearance, ideal for sweaters, cozy accessories, and blankets. Wet block after knitting to reveal Shelter’s full beauty as each stitch relaxes and bonds with its neighbors to produce a plush fabric with a soft, fuzzy halo.
- 140 yards (128 meters) | 50 grams | Worsted weight
- 2-ply woolen-spun construction
- 23-24 micron Targhee-Columbia wool from Wyoming
- Wool scoured at Bollman Industries in Texas
- Fleece-dyed heathered colorways:
- Stock dyed at Tintoria Piana U.S. in Georgia
- Spun & finished at Harrisville Designs in New Hampshire
- Skein-dyed solid colors:
- Spun at Harrisville Designs in New Hampshire
- Skein dyed & finished at Ultimate Textile in North Carolina
100% developed, sourced, processed, dyed and spun in the USA.
0 stars based on 0 reviews