This is the original Worsted that made Malabrigo an international favorite! A buttery-soft single ply of fine Uruguayan Merino Wool, this yarn has excellent stitch definition, comes in an enormous rainbow of colors (solids, semisolids, and variegateds) and is deliciously squishy and cozy. It's also a fantastic for felting projects! Like all our yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by our artisan dyers.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternation a few rows from each ball.
- Yarn weights: Aran/Worsted
- Yarn Texture: Single Ply
- Skein weight: 100grams (3.53 ounces)
- Yardage/Meters: 210yds (192 meters)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle Size: US 7-9 or 4.5-5.5mm
- Hook size: US 1-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool
- Care: Hand wash, cold water, dry flat